In accordance with Article 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data) we inform you of the following:
DEPRADO PLANTACIONES SL undertakes to maintain the adequate level of protection of the data it processes, and to provide the obligatory confidentiality of the personal data provided through the website. In this line, and in accordance with the duty of transparency, we care about our users and their privacy in compliance with the applicable regulations on data protection. To this end, we put at your disposal the information related to the processing of personal data that we carry out, with the aim that, at all times, you know how we treat your data and the rights that assist you as the owner thereof.
Identity and Data of the Data Controller
• Responsible: DEPRADO PLANTACIONES SL
• Address: Avda. Cervantes 6 escalera 3, BAJO Loca 1 de Córdoba CP 14008 de Córdoba
• Phone: ——
• Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of Data Processing
The data that the user provides through the website may be used for the following purposes:
• Be able to contact the user
• Attend and manage, requests, queries, incidents, suggestions, etc;
• Provide the services required by the user
• Keep you informed, by paper mail, electronic means or mobile devices of any information that may be of interest to you and related to the services provided by the person responsible for the treatment.
• Statistical analysis of visits to the Web and behaviors of its Users in it.
The information provided may be processed to create a profile that allows us to offer you the information that may be of most interest to you. And, you are also informed that, based on that profile, automated decisions that may affect the user will not be made.
Legitimation for the treatment
The processing of your data to provide the services required by the user is based solely on your express consent, provided at the time of completing the forms. The processing of data for the sending of commercial information is based on the legitimate interest that DE PRADO PLANTACIONES SL has in maintaining a fluid and constant relationship with the users of the website, in order to provide them with relevant information of interest about products or services provided by the person responsible for the treatment. who may carry out the treatments that are strictly necessary for the internal administration of the website, statistical analysis of visits to the Web and behaviors of its Users.
Right to withdraw consent
At any time, the user may withdraw their consent to the processing of their data for the management and information about the products or services requested, in which case the obligation of the person responsible to continue providing the services will cease.
Transfer of Data
DE PRADO PLANTACIONES SL does not plan and will not transfer your data, unless there is express consent to do so or is required by the courts or by the Public Administration in the exercise of its powers.
The data will be kept for the time necessary for the fulfillment of the services requested by the user, and in accordance with the purpose for which they were obtained, without prejudice to the exercise of the right of deletion. Subsequently, the data will be kept, without access to them, for a period of 5 years to save the exercise of the actions that may correspond to the parties. In relation to the treatment necessary for sending information, we will keep your data in the system as long as you do not request its deletion.
Rights of Users regarding the processing of their data
• Access them.
• Request rectification or deletion.
• Request the limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose your treatment.
• Request portability in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
• You may exercise such rights before DE PRADO PLANTACIONES SL. In this case, you may contact the data controller in writing at the address indicated, accompanying your request with a copy of an official identification document, or by sending an email that includes an electronic signature, in order to prove your identity, to email@example.com
The exercise of the aforementioned rights is complemented by the right to file a claim with the control authority, in our case, with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, or the body that replaces it.
Technical and organisational measures
DE PRADO PLANTACIONES SL has adopted the technical and organizational measures in accordance with the provisions of current regulations, being the security levels appropriate to the data provided and, in addition, all the means and technical measures at its disposal have been installed to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration and unauthorized access to the data provided to us.